Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wednesday, March 17h


This morning I spent with Sartee and his wife and new baby. What a precious treasure from God. Their story telling of God's goodness to them during the war, and how He has given them a second change after the war. They are so thankful for this new little life. We were able to give them some baby cloths and toys. It was fun to use my nursing skills in coaching her with breastfeeding. I love quiet moments like this with people. This is where most of us live LIFE!

I worked in the office with Emmanuel and Esther helping with assembly of programs and handouts for tomorrows meeting, and the upcoming ones.


I spent time praying and meditating which was so rich. My heart is so full right now. I enjoyed little things in God's creation, that showed me the wonder of His care to detail. So much of the time I am too busy and distracted. and don't stop to see His beauty, new today.

No comments:

Post a Comment